Web Design - Web Rental
Last Updated 5th April 2011
1. Acceptance and Description of Services
Thank you for selecting the services offered to you by Trendy Web Design and/or its subsidiaries ("TWD", "Trendy Web Design", "we", "our", or "us") on this website.
Your continuing use of Trendy Web Design’s products, services, or websites ("Services") is subject to the following terms and conditions of service ("Terms"). TWD reserves the right to update and change the Terms at any time without notice. The most current version of the Terms will be available on our website. A violation of any of the Terms below may result in action by TWD up to and potentially including the termination of your account and access to the Services, with or without warning.
3. Cancelation and Termination
TWD reserves the right to cancel any Member’s Services for any reason or no reason at all. TWD provides web hosting to sites that abide by our Terms. If you or TWD cancel your Services, cancellation will immediately stop all Services. You will no longer have access to your website and all associated information may be deleted by TWD. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and website, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You agree to immediately notify TWD in writing (email or postal) of any unauthorised uses of the account or any other breaches of security. TWD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will TWD be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by a Member or Guest, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
5. Content, conduct rules and obligations
You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. TWD reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in TWD sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Terms or any rules or policies TWD has in place at the time.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the Member or Guest who distributed such Content. You, and not TWD, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. TWD does not control the Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. In no way and under no circumstances will TWD be liable for any Content. You are responsible for all risks associated with use of any content. By your use and viewing of Content, you understand that TWD does not review Content but that TWD has complete rights to remove, alter, replace, or reproduce all Content.
TWD is not responsible for the Content of any Member including home pages, forums, blogs, discussion groups, media and comments. We reserve the right to remove any Content that is in violation of our Terms. Members will be held legally responsible for the Contents of their web pages, including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of Services for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any account found to be or believed to be, in the sole discretion of TWD, violating the law may be removed without notice.
You are not to upload any type of Content, programs, software, media, or MP3 files to our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the Content in question. This includes files with the following extensions: .zip, .rar, .arj, .tar, .mp3, .avi, or .exe. Copyrighted files not belonging to Members or Guests posting those files may be deleted without notice.
You agree that you will not originate any Content that may be described in any part by any of the following descriptions:
* "Adult", pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate Content
* Offers for or the solicitation of prostitution, erotic, or sexual services
* Hate, bigotry, and/or intolerance
* Pirated software or media, including music, videos, images, "Warez," and other illegal or copyrighted software and Content
* Hacking, "phishing", or "phreaking" related
* Copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
* Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software
* Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software
* Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
* Anything related to illegal activity, including defamation, threats, or harassment
* Offensive and indecent user, file, and directory names or tags, descriptions, and titles
* Links to any of the above
You agree that you will not use the Services to engage in any of the following activities:
* "Spamming" to promote your website or Content, or engaging in unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice connected in any way to "spam". And that all of your emails will be CAN-SPAM compliant. Learn More
* Harming minors in any way
* Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TWD official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
* Stalking, threatening, defaming, or otherwise harassing another
* Forging titles or otherwise manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content used with Services
* Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party
* Promoting pyramid or Ponzi schemes or any scam or scheme intended to generate money
* Offering for sale or sell any item, good or service that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation; you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations; or that TWD determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale TWD Services
* Soliciting personal information, passwords, or other data for commercial, unlawful, unethical, or dishonest purposes
* Attempting to interfere with, disrupt, or break into Services, networks, servers, equipment, or Content related to the Services
* Violating in any way any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations pertaining to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and public or private exchanges
* Making any automated use of the Services
6. Disclaimer of warranties
THE WEBSITE RENTAL SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RENTWEBSITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If the Services are purchased by you on subscription basis, the following terms will apply to you. Payments can only be paid in GBP pound sterling as indicated in program ordering and pricing terms provided to you on the website and/or in the program terms for the Services you have selected. The Services will be deemed accepted by you upon acceptance of this Agreement of the Services and payment of the applicable fees and/or subscription fees of the Services. Access to the Services will begin after your acceptance of this Agreement and after TWD(or its third party provider) receives and processes all the information, including the credit card or bank account information requested by the registration or ordering process. You must have a PayPal account or valid credit card/ debit card acceptable to TWD (or its third party provider) with an appropriate logo ("Card") or sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the fees to obtain access to the Services. The payment information you provide must be accurate, current and complete, and you agree to notify us promptly of any change in the payment information. When you subscribe and provide payment information, your Card or bank account will be debited, and will be automatically re-debited monthly or one-year subscription term ("Renewal Term") at the then-current subscription rate to maintain access to the Services. You agree that TWD will not refund the initial setup fee or monthly fees, even if you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission of TWD.
All bespoke and templates offered by TWD are copyrighted material. Such templates are offered for use to TWD users under license only, and are not offered for sale or unbridled use. Such license limits use of TWD templates to sites hosted by TWD through its Services. TWD templates may not be transferred to or hosted on another web host or Internet Service Provider.